Join us during October half term and you will discover that the whole farm has had spooky makeover! Our (not so wicked) Witch will be taking residence in her spooky house, ready to play trick or treat with those brave enough to venture in, you can carve your own pumpkins to take home* (and we’ll clear up the mess!), take part in our fabulous fancy dress competitions, and enjoy a few treats (or tricks!) along the way!
All the activities are aimed at the youngsters (although we do enjoy spooking out the parents!) and the focus is on having fun rather than being scared …well, not too scared!
*Additional charge applies. Availability according to supply.
Save the date! October Half Term runs from Saturday 21st – Sunday 5th November 2017
£11.95 per person (Members £6.50 per adult and £5.50 per child)
Fancy experiencing terrifying twilight on the farm?! Then join us for our exclusive evening Spooktaculars… Your wonderfully wicked guide will ensure you have a frightfully good time during the two-and-a-half-hour experience, during which you will be able to enjoy:
- A terrifying tractor ride to and from the farm
- Some devilishly delicious dinner in our Wicked Willow Barn Tearoom**
- Time to carve your own petrifying pumpkin to take home***
- A visit to the Wicked Witch in her Haunted House
- Tasty treats on offer on our Trick or Treat Trail
- A frighteningly fantastical owl experience
- Time to burn off some steam in our Eerie Indoor Play Area
Suitable for older children aged up to 12yrs. Places on the evening experiences are strictly limited and must be pre-booked. Sessions run from 5.00pm – 7.30pm. Tickets now available for 28th, 30th & 31st October 2017. More dates to be added according to demand.
**Limited menu applies ***1 x pumpkin per child