Join us during October half term and you will discover that the whole farm has had spooky makeover! Our (not so wicked) Witch will be taking residence in her spooky house, ready to play trick or treat with those brave enough to venture in, you can carve your own pumpkins to take home* (and we’ll clear up the mess!), take part in our fabulous fancy dress competitions, and enjoy a few treats (or tricks!) along the way!
All the activities are aimed at the youngsters (although we do enjoy spooking out the parents!) and the focus is on having fun rather than being scared …well, not too scared!
*Additional charge applies. Availability according to supply.
October Half Term runs from Saturday 20th- Wednesday 31st October.
Fancy experiencing terrifying twilight on the farm?! Then join us for our exclusive evening Spooktaculars… Your wonderfully wicked guide will ensure you have a frightfully good time during the two-and-a-half-hour experience
- Catch the terribly thrilling tractor-trailer down to the farm
- Enjoy a devilishly delicious evening meal
- Watch the magnificent owls fly at twilight
- Carve your own petrifying pumpkin to take home
- Help the witch find the missing ingredients for her spell on a terrifyingly terrific trail
- Play a spooky game of trick-or-treat with the wicked witch herself!
- Burn off some steam in our eerie Indoor Play Barn
Dates: 27th, 30th & 31st October
Time: 5.00pm- 7.30pm
Price: £14.95 per person (meal included)
Price with Membership: £8.95 per person (meal included)
Suitable for older children aged up to 12yrs. Places on the evening experiences are strictly limited and must be pre-booked. Sessions run from 5.00pm – 7.30pm.