Stockfest is our annual two day festival, which is action packed with family friendly fun! Each year the festival has a different theme, in 2015 it was ‘The Wild West’, 2016 brought the ‘Rio Carnival’ to the farm.
This year on 12th & 13th August we will be celebrating the 30th anniversary of Stockley Farm Park by going…‘Back to the 80’s’!
Get your tickets**, grab your legwarmers and dig out your aviators as we go back in time to where it all began with a weekend filled with fun and more neon than you can shake a glowstick at!
- Dance to the music of legends on the Saturday afternoon with the sensational ‘Into The 80s!’ Tribute band performing your favourite 80s hits on the Rubiks Cube Stage!
- Thrills and surprises with magic from Michael Diamond or relax and let Impulse Dance entertain you! (Sunday)
- Cheer on the mascot race or take your own chances in ‘It’s A Stockout!’.
- Take part in sport, art, performing arts & music workshops from Mess Around Uk, Flutterby Ceramics, Decathlon UK and Rhythm Time
- Bounce, jump, touch or chill out in the Sensory Fun Bus (Saturday 12-2pm & Sunday 11am – 1pm))
- Help put together our 30th anniversary mural with Two by Two Sale
- Ditch the Ipads & show the kids gaming ‘as it was in our day’ in our 80’s Games Zone…complete with Rubiks cubes, hacky sacks & lots more…
- Enjoy a freshly pulled locally brewed beer from Tatton Brewery or go ‘Tom Cruise’ style and have a ‘cocktail’ in bar Club Tropicana!!
- Boogie away in the Dairy Disco Drome with (Sunday 13th only)
- Have your 80’s photo taken with the talented Bartley Portrait Studios and be in with a chance to win a free family photoshoot!
Alongside all of our usual farm family favourites, you will be able to enjoy themed entertainment from local bands, theatre and dance groups, mascot racing, demonstrations from Cheshire Police and Cheshire Fire Service and much more!
You will also have the chance to stay overnight here on the farm, with camping available on both Friday 11th and Saturday 12th August. We will keep you entertained in the evening, with a BBQ, the Saturday Night at the Mooo-vies Twilight Trail, Batman’s Batwalk, songs and marshmallows to toast around the camp fire. Wake up to the sounds of the countryside and enjoy a ‘Breakfast Club’ sandwich in our tearoom! Campers receive 10% off all food throughout the weekend.
Save the date! – Stockfest takes place on Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th August 2017!
Adult 1 Day ticket £10.95
Child 1 Day ticket £9.95
Under 2 1 Day £1.95
Family (2+2) 1 Day Ticket £40.00
Standard 5 man tent £20.00 per night
6 Man and above £25.00 per night
*Does not include entry to the farm, Day Tickets purchased separately
**Tickets and camping pitches are available online, click the Buy Tickets icon to book!
If you’re having a good time and want to come back the next day, then 2nd Day tickets are available onsite on the day at 1/2 price!! (on production of a valid 1 Day ticket)
For more information or to enquire about performing at Stockfest 2017 please call us on 01565 777 323.