Entertain your little one and introduce your budding young farmer to a range of different ‘hands on’ experiences!
Catch the Stocktots tractor for farm fun, singing, arts and crafts and much more! The ever popular 2 hour sessions include:
• Learning about the world around us with a different farm/nature based topic each week
• A craft activity to take home
• Time to play in our indoor or outdoor play areas
• Refreshments for the children (and adults!)
Suitable for children aged 12 months (walking) to 4 years
Summer Term Dates and Themes
- 5th/6th “Beautiful Birds of Prey”– Meet the majestic owls that live on the farm!
- 12th/13th “Busy Bees!”– Discover the amazing world of the honeybee, plant bee friendly flowers and make a wax candle!
- 19th/20th “Billy Goats Gruff”– Meet our gorgeous goats, and help us look after them! Bottle feed the kids, and feed, groom and walk the goats!
- 26th/27th- “Wriggly Reptiles”– Meet the animals in our new Exotic Animals and Reptiles House and help us look after them.
- 3rd/4th “Cheeky Calves”– Meet Charlotte and Jessica, our halter trained calves! Help us take them for a walk and feed them.
- 10th/11th “Purrfect Pets”– Meet our lovely pets corner residents. Help us groom the rabbits and go ‘sweetcorn bobbing’ with our pet rats!
- 17th/18th “Piggy Bath Time”– Give our micro-pigs a bath!
£8.50 per child per session £6.50 Member
1 free adult place is allocated per child, however any additional adults are charged at £2.00 per person (£1 for members).
Places must be pre booked, Click Here to book online*