Entertain your little one and introduce your budding young farmer to a range of different ‘hands on’ experiences!
Catch the Stocktots tractor for farm fun, singing, arts and crafts and much more! The ever popular 2 hour sessions include:
• Learning about the world around us with a different farm/nature based topic each week
• A craft activity to take home
• Time to play in our indoor or outdoor play areas
• Refreshments for the children (and adults!)
Suitable for children aged 12 months (walking) to 4 years
- February 6th/7th “Farming Fun”- It’s party time as celebrate Gladys the pigs’ birthday!
Spring Term Dates and Themes
- February 27th/28th “Spectacular Spring Lambs”- Discover the joys of the lambing season and meet our new arrivals!
- March 6th/7th “Mums & Babies”- Meet our baby animals and join in with our Mother’s Day craft.
- March 13th/14th “Our Stocktots Garden”- It’s time to start planting and growing lots of foods in our polytunnel!
- March 20th/21st “Wonderful Wildlife and Pet’s Corner”- Meet our small pets and see what you can find on a wildlife hunt!
- March 27th/28th “Eggsellent Easter Time”- Easter Egg hunts and crafts!
- April 17th/18th “Marvellous Milk!”- Help us milk our Daisy Cow and make butter!
- April 24th/25th “Hold Your Horses!”- Discover how talented our competition ponies are and have a go at some on foot gymkhana races!
- May 1st/2nd “Wild Animals”- It’s not just farm animals that live at Stockley! Find out which animals call our nature trail their home.
- May 8th/9th “Cheeky Chickens & Delightful Ducks”- Meet our feathered friends and help us care for them.
- May 15th/16th “Animal Playtime”- Our baby animals need playtime too! It’s time to have lots of fun!
£8.50 per child per session £6.50 Member
1 free adult place is allocated per child, however any additional adults are charged at £2.00 per person (£1 for members).
Places must be pre booked, Click Here to book online*